Senior Project Manager – UK
Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We recently raised $35 million in series A funding and we are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth over the next two years. If you are a Senior Project Manager looking to advance your career or are looking for a launch platform into Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand.
As a Senior Project Manager covering the UK, you will ensure customer success and lead delivery of Riversand products. You will be a partner with our client’s business and technology teams, lead the global delivery team on assigned projects and collaborate with Riversand product management and infrastructure teams to create last-mile program success for clients. In addition, you will bridge the transition from the Sales/Pre-Sales team to the professional services team on new opportunities. You will act as a Riversand ambassador at client organizations and establish strong credibility. You will build a consultative relationship with various customer stakeholders, including executives to consistently demonstrate business value and create customer champions and references.
We prefer that you have prior experience in leading and managing large-scale MDM implementations including Data Modeling, Data Governance and processes, Data Quality, Metadata Management, Data Architecture, Data Migrations, Integrations and Business Intelligence and Analytics. Also, we would like you to bring industry and domain best practices and methodologies in the execution of program/projects across Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
- Your primary purpose is to achieve the customer success and oversee the delivery of Riversand solutions (on time and on-budget), with multi-location, multi-cultural, multi-skill, multi-disciplinary teams
- Your responsibilities include managing project deliverables including planning, staffing, execution, project financials and risk mitigation. You will document the scope and budget of the project, design a breakdown schedule, and communicate the goals and deliverables to all the teams involved, both Riversand and Customer alike
- You will monitor project progress (budget, schedule, milestones, and KPIs), resolve issues by proposing solutions to ensure customer success and to meet project deliverables
- You will implement the appropriate communication channels across teams and regions to facilitate collaboration, reporting and keeping the stakeholders up to date with the latest releases
- You will ensure that our products hit all the marks when they are deployed - check all the requirements for Development, Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Legal and Product Management
- On projects where System Integration partners are involved, you will create a collaborative work environment and enable their success.
- Lead customer workshops to create a long-term vision and strategy for MDM across multiple industry verticals
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications
- Creative thinker who challenges the status quo and continuously looks for new opportunities to create business value for customers
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 6-10 years of business experience as a Project Manager (preferably with experience in enterprise software and SaaS products)
- The ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment across functions, offices, and regions
- Proven ability to manage a team collaboratively and independently on multiple high-priority projects
- Experience in working on and managing IT project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) / User Stories used to create project schedules and estimates
- Willingness to travel in the UK region and sometimes other parts of Europe (up to 50%)
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning and sharing with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks, have fun at various sporting events and give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Individuals seeking employment at Riversand Technologies are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.