Riversand Technologies global software provider of Master Data Management (MDM) platform and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions. Our platform empowers our customers to know their customers better, move products faster, automate processes, mitigate risk and run their businesses smarter. We are recognized as a trusted partner, a visionary and a leader by our customers, partners, and analysts. We recently raised $35 million in series A funding. Over the next two years, we will be on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are interested in being part of this exciting time and are looking for a launch platform into Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand.
The Sales Executive will develop and execute a strategic business plan for your assigned territory, including identifying target customers and presenting the benefits of Riversand’s MDM solutions to their business requirements. A successful candidate will provide accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitate post-sales business plans.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
- Sell value and ROI into C-Level business decision makers, as well as sell into Marketing and/or IT leaders
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product and effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Facilitate post-sales business plans
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Providing thought leadership to prospects and clients
- Hunting net new logos
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications
- 8-10 + years enterprise software sales experience including domain expertise (healthcare, CPG, etc.)
- Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- History of working independently with minimal direction
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
- Ability to change objectives quickly when necessary in ever-evolving, fast-paced industry, and organization
- MDM experience a plus, not required
- Consistently Exceeds Quota
- Ability to Plan and Forecast Effectively
- Understanding of and network in the regional market in the context of an international business
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment.
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and show accountability
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits
- Our client roster features forward-looking enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local at various local sporting events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Individuals seeking employment at Riversand Technologies are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.