Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We recently raised $35 million in series A funding and we are on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth over the next two years. If you are a Program Manager who has a passion for tracking the small details leading up to the big picture, then now is the right time to join Riversand.
The products that you will bring to life will transform how businesses use data within their organization, bring information to the market and solve the toughest business problems using data management tools and analytics. You will continue to grow our solution portfolio and provide all the relevant support for our clients in Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Food Services and Healthcare.
In this role, you will work closely with Engineering, Product management, Implementation, Support and Executive teams to bring visibility and daily tracking to dependencies and deliverables. The teams work on a healthy mix of modern technologies. The activities you track will be highly visible to our leadership team, and to our customers. Knowledge of data management, data analytics, MDM and PIM products will be a plus.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this:
- Takes ownership for key initiatives. Develops plans in collaboration with the different stakeholders and then tracks to those plans
- Executes to success through diligent planning, attention to detail, effective tracking and efficient decision making
- Communicates effectively across multiple organizations to ensure that the teams are completely aligned to the objectives and can do the job effectively
- Independently and accurately report on the state of your release to executive stakeholders. Be the trusted speaker on the state of release in key checkpoint reviews
- Builds strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that can help smooth execution
- Work with the engineering team to identify and remove cross product roadblocks early in planning phase, and every day thereafter
- Make constant assessment of feature pipeline, work done and work quality to support decision making on release delivery schedule
- Drives people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize Riversand's delivery capacity, quality and efficiency
- Is a Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through the many obstacles along the way across multiple teams and organizations
- Is a Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience in project management and/or, program management and/or business analysis in building large enterprise scale products/initiatives
- A strong technology background coupled with experience in making the right tradeoffs that balance the short and long
- Must be very comfortable with Agile and related methodologies to accelerate decisions and outcomes while minimizing risk
- Experience and understanding on key technologies and trends
- Ability to work well through ambiguity, confidence in making tough calls and leading through adversity with a sharp focus on the eventual right outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning and sharing with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks, have fun at various sporting events and give back to our community