Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We have recently raised $35 million in series A funding. Over the next two years, we will be on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are excited to be a part of this crazy ramp-up time and are looking for a launch platform into Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand. The applications you will be developing will power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
As a SQL/.NET Developer - Professional Services, you will provide superior technical implementation expertise on your project and improve the experience our clients have with Riversand solutions.
To be successful in this role, you must be a proactive leader, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. If you are SQL/.NET Developer - Professional Services with prior experience working in diverse projects and looking to expand your software development knowledge and if you work efficiently in cross-functional teams and can communicate well with both the technical and non-technical staff, please don’t hesitate to apply below for this position.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
- Customer Focus - A focus on delivering customer value, and being able to directly tie engineering decisions and actions to that value is a huge plus for successful developers at any level
- Collaboration - As most development is about working with others, both within an immediate team, as well as across organizations, an ability to collaborate effectively is a core competency to have. Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Communicate with customers and participate in requirements gathering sessions, interact with customer’s technical teams and support business users
- Designing, Coding, Releasing & driving the feature development using Riversand’s proprietary software to implement MDM solution for managing enterprise domain entities for customers across various business domains
- Developing Technical Specifications document as per the Functional Specifications
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Ensure that you adhere to professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to Riversand Customer Support.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities, and proven design skills
- Architecture skills, knowledge of design patterns, and strong fundamentals
- Strong software engineering skills, including the ability to write maintainable and robust code in an object-oriented language like C#
- Excellent skills in SQL Server 2008 or above
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies like Waterfall, Scrum etc.
- Professional experience with master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Deep interest in software engineering and strong knowledge of computing concepts such as fault tolerance, multi-threaded programming, performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and to think strategically
- Drive breaking down ambiguous, complex problems and drive high-quality, innovative, and clean technical solutions
- Experience using Amazon Web Services; such as IAM, S3, EC2, and Lambda.
- Experience in JSON and Polymer framework
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning and sharing with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events