Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the industry’s approach towards MDM and PIM and are committed to developing innovative solutions which transform the way our clients do business. Riversand serves the world’s largest enterprises, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services. We are undergoing a significant period of growth and we are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer with a diverse professional experience to expand our data management team of experts.
As a Full Stack UI Lead Developer, you will become an integral part of our creative and agile product development team. Your primary responsibility will be to lead and develop cool and engaging user-facing features and reuse UI components and libraries for better collaboration. We want our clients to fall in love with your UI/UX design. We also want to ensure they can achieve what we promise: perform tasks quickly and efficiently with the minimum resources.
Since you will be serving organizations who work with massive amounts of data, the products you will develop must scale fast to meet the growth requirements of our clients. Furthermore, you will be working in a diverse cultural environment and collaborating with creative minds from all over the world.
To be successful in this role you have to be a proactive individual, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. We are looking for quick learners who can work efficient individual contributor and also collaborate with a team.
Here are some of your responsibilities. We are interested in knowing what else you can add to this
- Cooperate with the stakeholders and the product team to understand and document software requirements, and ensure application UI meets the functional requirements
- Work with our UI/UX team and designers to develop dynamic and customized solutions for individual enterprise customers
- Assist back-end developers to implement their server-side code
- If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in web development framework, HTML5/CSS3, Sass/Less, flex layouts
- Experience in web-based design concepts (view controllers, view routings, data caching, rendering patterns, lazy loading, components, etc.)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
These are the list of the tools we use today:
- AngularJS, Polymer, Ember.js, React, AJAX, NGINX
- NodeJS, Gulp/Grunt, or any other CSS framework
- Web load balancers, web servers, web authentication design patterns and libraries (Oath, PassportJS, SAML, etc.), web sockets and libraries
- D3 (Charts, Maps, Interactive Graphics), socket.io and Pusher
- Git, Gulp, Vulcanize, Bower, npm
- Wireframes/Prototyping (Illustrator, Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events.