Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) Visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) Leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We have recently raised $35 million in series A funding. Over the next two years, we will be on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are a Project/Program Manager who would like to work on the next generation of high-quality Riversand products and pursue a career in Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand. Our solutions power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
As a Project/Program Manager, here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
- Your primary purpose is to achieve the customer success and oversee the delivery of Riversand solutions, on time and on-budget to ensure our client’s satisfaction.
- Your responsibilities include managing project deliverables including planning, staffing, execution, project financials and risk mitigation. You will document the scope and budget of the project, design a breakdown schedule, and communicate the goals and deliverables to all the teams (Riversand and Customer) involved.
- You will monitor project progress (budget, schedule, milestones, and KPIs), resolve issues by proposing solutions to ensure customer success and to meet project deliverables.
- You will implement the appropriate communication channels across teams and regions to facilitate collaboration, reporting and keeping the stakeholders up to date with the latest releases
- You will ensure that our products hit all the marks when they are deployed - check all the requirements for Development, Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Legal and Product Management
- On projects where SI partners are involved, you will create a collaborative work environment and enable their success.
* This role will require you to work and travel to the client’s premises 40-50% of the time.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 6-10 years of business experience as a Project Manager (preferably with an experience in enterprise software and SaaS products)
- The ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment across functions, offices, and regions
- Proven ability to manage a team collaboratively and independently on multiple high-priority projects
- Experience in working on and managing IT project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) / User Stories used to create project schedules and estimates
We prefer that you have a background in business analysis, software design, Software development, data architecture, operating systems, software testing or other technical areas. Prior experience with master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization products will be a plus.
To be successful in this role, you must be an active leader, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a track record of taking complex concepts and implementing practical solutions. If you work efficiently in cross-functional teams and can communicate well with both the technical and non-technical staff, please don’t hesitate to apply below for this position.
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks, have fun at various sporting events and give back to local community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Individuals seeking employment at Riversand Technologies are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.