Riversand Technologies is a Master Data Management (MDM) Visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) Leader. We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We have recently raised $35 million in series A funding. Over the next two years, we will be on a trajectory for an accelerated product innovation and growth. If you are excited to be a part of this crazy ramp up time and are looking for a launch platform into Data Management and Analytics, then now is the right time to join Riversand. Our products power enterprises worldwide, in a variety of industries including Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Energy, Healthcare, and Food Services.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with expertise in analyzing and describing business processes and translating them into functional and non-functional IT requirements. As a Senior Business Analyst for Riversand, you will act as the liaison between the world of data management and our business stakeholders. On a daily basis, you will deliver functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analyses.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
- Objectively understand our client’s the data management challenges of and the vision of how they are working to align their data strategy with their business strategy.
- Collaborate with the Riversand project team in delivering the product to align client’s expectations. Conduct research, analysis and create various documents (functional, technical) needed to support our client’s PIM/MDM initiative.
- Recommend solutions, obtain approval on business requirements and functional designs document. Participate and lead (in some cases) business analysis and functional design sessions
- Document the methodology for all the stages of the product development cycle (business test scenarios, final solution)
- Play a key role in the organizational change management aspects, including training, mentoring and communications
* This role will require you to work and travel to the client’s premises 40-50% of the time.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of consulting experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong analytical chops and reporting skills (business objects, writing queries and reports, diagnosing issues)
- Experience with the Agile product methodology
- The ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment across functions, offices, and regions
- Prior experience in master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization will be an added advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- We foster a Collaborative work environment. You will enjoy learning and sharing with other creative and analytical minds
- We provide an opportunity for you to experiment and fail fast
- We want to make sure you get a competitive compensation and benefits
- Riversand client roster features high profile enterprises which will provide you with industry-specific insights into data management and analysis
- Beyond work, we compete at local 5ks, 10ks and have fun at various sporting events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Individuals seeking employment at Riversand Technologies are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.